Re: Online blue sheets, was: Re: Scheduling unpleasantness

On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 02:22:05PM +0100, Iljitsch van Beijnum wrote:
> So I'm offering to build an online version of the blue sheets so in
> the future, it will be easy to determine which wgs attract the same
> people and overlap can be avoided more effectively.

	as someone who has been the victim of contact/email
	harvesting off the "analog" blue sheets, i'll point out
	that when i attend an ietf, i -never- sign them anymore.

	so go forth, make your tool.  and please publish your
	data protection/privacy policies and remedies when said
	policies are breached.

	at that time, i'll consider the value add for me to avail
	myself of your tool.

--bill