Re: Last Call: draft-freed-sieve-environment (Sieve Email Filtering: Environment Extension) to Proposed Standard

Speaking as an individual:

Ned Freed wrote:

 [...]

>Now, there are several ways this could be handled, and I'm open to suggestions
>as to which one makes the most sense. We could:
>
>(1) Have the imap-sieve document update the environment specification with an
>    additional evaluation-agent value.
>
>(2) Make the evaluation-agent enumeration extensible and have imap-sieve add
>    a value to the list.
>
>(3) Simply add the "store" value to the list in the existing environment
>    document, along with an informative reference to imap-sieve.
>
>(3) seems like the simplest and the least amount of work so I'm inclinced to go
>with it, but I'll go with whatever consensus emerges.

I am fine in either of 3 choices. I agree that (3) is the easiest. And
considering that IMAP Sieve is going to IETF LC really soon now, the
informative reference in Sieve environment should point to the correct
document when Sieve environment is published.