Re: Last Call: draft-freed-sieve-environment (Sieve Email Filtering: Environment Extension) to Proposed Standard

Sam Hartman wrote:

>In conclusion, I object quite strongly combining message and
>interpreter context information.  The other comments I'm making are
>less serous.  However based on the number of comments I think this
>document needs significant positive review before it is ready to be
>published.

Speaking as the document shepherd: the document received a fair number
of reviews on the Sieve WG mailing list and there is support to progress it.
Some comments raised would require a new revision before the document
goes to IESG review. I will make sure that your comments are either
addressed or answered+argued against by the author of the document.