Re: spamarrest.com and mailing list subscriptions

At 08:35 10-03-2008, Adam Roach wrote:
>Unfortunately, I can't think of an approach to prevent this
>silliness aside from automatically unsubscribing any
>"spamarrest.com" email addresses from IETF mailing lists.

The email was forwarded from gv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx to a spamarrest.com
mailbox.  The easier fix is for you to reject mail from
@bounces.spamarrest.com.  As a bounce probe doesn't always identify
these problematic addresses, it is difficult to unsubscribe them.

Regards,
-sm