From: ietf-bounces@xxxxxxxx [mailto:ietf-bounces@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of symonds thompson
Sent: 2008年3月7日 17:14
To: ietf@xxxxxxxx
Subject: AutoCAD file transfer over WAN

Hi ,
Ever since our company has located servers at remote locations, I am experiencing a lot of problems while opening/closing/saving AutoCAD files. After the "upgradation" to a WAN optimizer, I have had to deal with significant delay/lag in opening/saving and transferring DWG files. I searched net, and the only recommendation I could find was to disable AutoCAD's digital signature. How do I disable AutoCAD's digital signature?Are there any repercussions or drawbacks in doing this?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.