Re: Last Call: draft-ietf-imapext-sort (INTERNET MESSAGE ACCESS PROTOCOL - SORT AND THREAD EXTENSIONS) to Proposed Standard

Dan:

The draft can't be changed any more.

But there's good news. Like you, I have a database, and I've implemented
SORT. It took less than a day. A part of those hours was wasted time,
because as you point out, only Mark's client wants the kind of address
sorting which the draft offers. But it was less than a day. Wasting
part of a day isn't really something to get excited about. Worse things
happen every month.

Arnt