Q.931 and QSIG support in IUA

Hello,

I have a question regarding the implementation of IUA in a NGN network. When I support IUA in a MGW/SG, is it necessary to support either Q.931 or QSIG? Or is it enough supporting Q.921? in order to have a clear connection within an ISDN environment including ISDN-BRI users or PBX's connected via ISDN PRI.
Thinking in a IUA deployment:
What happen if the MGW and the MGC (Media GW Controler) don't support QSIG?
What happen if the MGW and MGC don't support Q.931?
What if the MGC and MGW only support IUA/Q.921 with SCTP?

Do you have any special documentation regarding that?

Thanks a lot and regards,

Important notice: This e-mail and any attachment thereof contains corporate proprietary information. If you have received it by mistake, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and delete this e-mail and its attachments from your system. Thank you. For alternate languages please go to http://www.siemens.com.ar/disclaimer/