Re: amsl.com certificate?

Timing did not allow this approach.  Registration for this meeting is
being handled by AMS, our new Secretariat vendor.  However, we needed
to open registration for this meeting before ietf.org was moved from
the old Secretariat vendor to the new one.  This approach seemed like
the best way to deal with the transition.

Russ