Re: ISO 3166 mandatory?

Hi folk,
  I guess that the IETF Meeting Registration pages are run by/on
behalf of the IETF, and that's where the mandatory code is required.
Also, could someone fix the python - it appears to barf now that the
Social is sold out.
[who apparently got the last ticket, but whose colleague now can't
register as the form comes up with a python error]

all the best,
   Lawrence