RE: IPv6 NAT?

>	Consider the case where my home network is IPv6, my broadband
provider
> is IPv4 only and the box I am ultimately contacting is IPv6.

>	There you have an IPV6 NAT box, its called the legacy IPv4
Internet
>and its going to be around for at least as long as Telex survived after

>the invention of email.

The first email message that I sent was in 1974 but I believe it was
around
earlier than that. Here in the UK, BT plans to shut down the Telex
network
by next month, March 2008 according to
<http://www.sinet.bt.com/331v2p1.pdf>

It is becoming increasingly clear that we are not in a transition to
IPv6,
but in a transition to IPv4-IPv6 coexistence and interoperation. It's
messy
but that is what is coming down the road.

--Michael Dillon