RE: Last Call on draft-ietf-netlmm-proxymip6

Hi Ted,

Thanks for the review. Please see inline.

Regards
Sri

There are clearly specified rules as when a mobile access
gateway is allowed to choose a specific handoff hint. These
rules are clearly layed out and there was a quite of focus in
the AD review on this aspect. It is not the intent of the
document to allow the mobility entities to specify a given
handoff hint, say HI=Handoff between MAG's, unless it is
absolutely sure its the same session that is being handed off.
Probably there needs to be better choice of the words in the
above rule. It is a language clarity issue. We will rephrase
it.