IETF 71 Microsite Down / Moving (was "no room at the inn")

In the other thread, I reminded folks of our IETF 71 microsite @ http://ietf71.comcast.net and the list of hotels there.  Please excuse the fact that this site is off-line for a few hours right now, though it should be back up in a few hours if all goes according to plan (famous last words, I know).  We're in the process of moving the server from our old building to our new building.  You'll notice this new building in the skyline when you come into the city too -- see this site for some cool pics from construction to current-day:

http://phillyskyline.com/bldgs/comcast/i2.htm

Regards
Jason Livingood
--- Begin Message ---