Re: [IAOC] RFC Editor costs - Proofreading (was Re: My view of the IAOC Meeting Selection Guidelines)

>That's nonsense. You don't need a degree to use language.

Of course not, but I can tell you from experience having written quite
a few books that if you want a set of documents to have a consistent
readable style, we authors just can't do it.  I think I write just
fine, but copy edits always, and I repeat ALWAYS, make the writing
more consistent and readable.

Regards,
John Levine, johnl@xxxxxxxx, Primary Perpetrator of "The Internet for Dummies",
Information Superhighwayman wanna-be, http://www.johnlevine.com, ex-Mayor
"More Wiener schnitzel, please", said Tom, revealingly.