From: ietf-bounces@xxxxxxxx [mailto:ietf-bounces@xxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Jari Arkko
Sent: Friday, February 01, 2008 11:29 AM
To: Dean Willis
Cc: IETF Discussion
Subject: Re: IETF 72 --> Dublin!

Dean,

We should know by now that isolated resorts ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE as
meeting locations.

Er... like Dallas or San Diego?

I've never been to Dublin and I don't know what exists on
site. Maybe some locals could tell us? Also, as has happened
in a number of IETFs so far (like in Dallas), Ray is
scheduling a bus service for us. More generally, before we
criticize meeting site selections, lets at least first figure
out what the true conditions really are.

I look forward to going to Dublin.

Jari