Re: [HOKEY] Last Call: draft-ietf-hokey-erx (EAP Extensions for EAP Re-authentication Protocol (ERP)) to Proposed Standard

Lakshminath,

I remember ERP state machine is discussed in
http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/hokey/current/msg00713.html, but
lock-step issue was not discussed in the thread.  Please point out a
particular HOKEY thread or meeting minutes where lock-step issue was
discussed.

(I was paying attention to re-auth DoS attack issue during WG-level
review, not to lock-step issue.)

Best Regards,
Yoshihiro Ohba