RE: Patents can be for good, not only evil

Larry

Sorry that I answered before seeing that others
had already said the same thing.

However, even after reading your subsequent email,
I am unconvinced.  Requesting a re-examination
is a lengthy process, and if unsuccessful further
strengthens the party holding the patent
(as it has gone through 2 examinations).

On the other hand, the patent holder can force you
to respond in a Texas court within 30 days,
incurring the costs of representation.

BTW, this kind of patent busting is hardly new.
There used to be a "patent busters" site
where bounties were offered.

Y(J)S