Nominet position paper about Signing the Root.

Fellow IETF-ers.

We (Nominet) have published a position paper that examines the issues currently preventing widespread adoption of DNSSEC with a special focus on the issues involved in signing the root zone. We also suggest a solution to signing the root that we believe balances the requirements of all those affected.

The paper can be found here:

http://www.nominet.org.uk/digitalAssets/25692_Signing_the_Root.pdf

You can find the announcement here:
http://www.nominet.org.uk/news/latest/?contentId=4549