Re: Experimental makes sense for tls-authz

> > And under IETF process,
> > concensus isn't determined in a F2F meeting.
>
> There is much lip-service about this, but in practice F2F meetings
> are given more importance in the deciding factors of the IETF.

In my (limited) experience, that very much depends.  If the topic does
not have much correspondence on a mailing list, then a hum in a room
can certainly outweigh the deafening silence of a last-call on a list.
 If there is much discussion on a list, then that does tend to drown
out the background hum of the physical meeting.

Of course, your experience may differ.

Cheers,
Rob