Re: Call for action vs. lost opportunity (Was: Re: Renumbering)

> The IPv4 clock will wind down right after the last FORTRAN compiler is
> decomissioned.  Wouldn't it make more sense to put the effort into
> morphing v6 into something that *IS* attractive?

	hope you can do that in time... (i mean, not just for the States
	but for the entire planet)

	for me, IPv6 itself is attractive enough (that's why i'm putting so
	much time on it).  if it can lose some of the extra meat which makes
	it a little bit more complex than it should be, it would be super.

itojun