Re: Comments on draft-aboba-sg-experiment-03.txt

The number of slots taken up by SGs is controlled by how many SGs are
chartered  and how long the SGs take.  Both factors are under the control
of the IESG, which has already suggested a maximum of 3 GS to be chartered
under the experiment.

Assuming that the IESG charters SGs for the minimum period initially (6
months), is tough on extensions, and balances the value of SGs with
the available room slots and other factors, the problem seems
controllable, particularly since a fair number of WGs are on the verge of
concluding.