Re: Spammers answering TMDA Queries

---- Original Message -----
From: "Clint Chaplin" <clint.chaplin@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <ietf@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2007 1:01 AM
Subject: Re: Spammers answering TMDA Queries

> I believe the term is "tmda", not "tdma".

Never mind how it is spelt, what is it? Something to do with e-mail, something
associated with
spam, something that may or may not affect my ability to participate with the
'IETF' now or in future.

But what is it?

An explanation for one not familiar with MX and mail list administration would
be appreciated.

Tom Petch

PS no need to explain SPF, DKIM etc, those have been hammered enough on this
list.