RE: Spammers answering TMDA Queries

Absolutely, and in fact I see mailing list management as a natural early adopter for DKIM filtering.

The vast bulk of the spam I am moderating off the KEYPROV list is phishing spam against five particular addresses, all of which implement DKIM. My workload as a moderator can be cut by 80% by rejecting any message from those addresses that is not DKIM signed.

Mailing lists do not in general subscribe to mailing lists so the normal arguments against discarding messages for failing DKIM compliance do not apply.