Re: Random addresses answering TMDA Queries

IESG list. The chain:

 Spamassassin -> TMDA -> mailman moderation

basically does the job just fine.

Oh, I hadn't realized that Spamassassin was in front. Yes, that should help a lot, since I expect that the contents of legit mail to IETF lists is rather unlike the contents of most spam.

On the other hand, I run the ASRG list, and I'm seeing several hundred spams a day land in the mailman moderation queue. If I don't clean it out a couple of times a week, the list of stuff to delete gets so big that my web browser times out trying to load it.

Regards,
John Levine, johnl@xxxxxxxx, Primary Perpetrator of "The Internet for Dummies",
Information Superhighwayman wanna-be, http://www.johnlevine.com, ex-Mayor
"More Wiener schnitzel, please", said Tom, revealingly.