Re: [TLS] Re: Third Last Call: draft-housley-tls-authz-extns

On 2007-09-29 08:58, Eric Rescorla wrote:
After the fraud
by Housley was discovered,

I don't know who wrote this libel that Eric replied to
(apparently it was someone whose email gets magically deleted
before it reaches me), but I would like to remind people
that the late IPR disclosure in this case had nothing whatever
to do with Russ Housley.

Sorry about the excessive cross-posting, but it does seem necessary
to correct libels. Being falsely accused of fraud seems to be an
occupational hazard for IETF Chairs, but that doesn't mean it
should go unrefuted.

    Brian