Re: IETF solution for pairing cellular hosts

>1. The querier user types the target user's "human name" (as if he were
>   consulting a phonebook), or a pseudoynm.
>2. The pairing request is forwarded to the target phone.
>3. The query, along with the querier user's name, are displayed on the
>   target phone's screen.

I have a list of 250,000 people here (scraped off web sites) to whom
I'd just love to make recorded phone calls.  Can I use your protocol
to ask them all if it's OK?  If not, why not, and how are you going to
stop me?

Regards,
John Levine, johnl@xxxxxxxx, Primary Perpetrator of "The Internet for Dummies",
Information Superhighwayman wanna-be, http://www.johnlevine.com, ex-Mayor
"More Wiener schnitzel, please", said Tom, revealingly.