Re: selling IPv4 addresses

And yet, you can indeed take your number with you when you change cell
phone providers. You can convert a fixed base land line to a cell
phone number, and then take it anywhere you want to, and to any cell
phone provider.

You can't convert a cell phone number to land line.  Yet.

--
Clint (JOATMON) Chaplin
Principal Engineer