Re: IETF 69 ical Agent Generator bug?

Hi,

On 2007-07-25 20:35 Yangwoo Ko said the following:
> Dear folks,
>
> Have you ever tried ical/vcal generator for IETF69 agenda provided at
> --> http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/69/calendar ?
>
> It seems very helpful for anyone (such as me) who are several timezones
> away from the venue because it includes timezone information.
>
> Possible bug I found is that generated ical file does NOT include the
> last selected event. For example, if I select three events and push
> generate button, resulting ical file includes only two events.

Hmm.  That doesn't sound good.

I checked with a few different combinations without being able to
reproduce this behaviour though; could you send the details of which
sessions this happened for directly to me (henrik@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) ?

Without seeing the specific data, one possible explanation for your
observation which I can think of is that you checked both sessions for
a WG which has multiple sessions.  The resulting URL will only have
one entry for that WG, but the generated calendar file should show
both sessions.

Anyway, I'll investigate further once I have the specifics.

Regards,

	Henrik