Re: Autoreply: Last Call: draft-duerst-archived-at (The Archived-At Message Header Field) to Proposed Standard

Hi all,

I don't think this bounces, neither the thread they have originated are
useful for anyone ...

So I instruct here the secretariat to *automatically* take the appropriate
measures with this case and any other similar one in the future, such as
restricting (only) postings from the bouncing email address until the poster
comes back from vacations (or whatever) and confirm to the secretariat that
appropriate measures have been taken to avoid this happening again with
his/her email.

Regards,
Jordi as Sergeant-at-arm

> De: <jburguet@xxxxxxx>
> Responder a: <ietf-bounces@xxxxxxxx>
> Fecha: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 16:07:06 +0200
> Para: <ietf@xxxxxxxx>
> Asunto: Autoreply: Last Call: draft-duerst-archived-at (The Archived-At
> Message Header Field) to Proposed Standard
>
> I am out (on vacation :) ) until next 16 July. See you then.

The IPv6 Portal: http://www.ipv6tf.org

Bye 6Bone. Hi, IPv6 !
http://www.ipv6day.org