Re: draft-williams-on-channel-binding: IANA rules too complicated

Personally I'm in favor of whatever registration rules the IESG thinks
would be best.  I'd like specs to be published, of course, and I'd like
expert review, but I don't want us to depart from standard registration
review rules if that is at all controversial.