Re: [Mip4] AW: [tsv-dir] Re: tsv-dir review of draft-ietf-mip4-fmipv4-07.txt

Thanks -- I added the relevant RFC Editor notes for
this.

(I'm still awaiting IANA's OK to proceed with the
approval of the document. We've answered their
questions but I want to make sure that the
answers were satisfactory from their point of
view.)

Jari