Re: On the IETF Consensus process

I believe I agree with Brian.  It sounds like you are hoping for clear
deterministic procedures, but imho the IETF should avoid too much
deterministic procedure.  We shouldn't say "Mr. Chairman, you
evaluated consensus within the last 10 minutes, therefore your new
request is disallowed!".  Sometimes when issues are tricky you need to
break them down into small steps and be very clear at each step.
Sometimes everything is easy and you can sail through major milestones.