be careful of your pocket,HERE

Hi, all,

If you plan to, or just arrived at Praha,
when you are out, please watch your pocket.

Someone just warned me before I came here,
but I am not careful enough.

My wallet just was stolen by the theft, they
are no only theft, just like robber.

My friends, please be careful of yourself,
hope such kind of things would not be happened
again.

--
-- Xiaodong LEE [The best answer is doing]
   +86-10-58813020