Re: Document Action: 'Abstract Syntax Notation X (ASN.X)' to Experimental RFC

At 7:47 AM +0200 3/13/07, Pekka Savola wrote:
>On Mon, 12 Mar 2007, The IESG wrote:
>>A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
>>http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-legg-xed-asd-07.txt
>>Working Group Summary
>>
>>This document set was not produced by an IETF working group, but by an
>>individual.  IETF Last Call produced no comments, and solicited reviewers
>>were basically positive.
>
>This writeup was not updated or comments were not duly processed.  I see 14 Last Call comments (retaining the subject line) on ietf@xxxxxxxxx, as well as 12 comments under the 'Protest: Complexity running rampant' thread.

You are correct; sorry about that.  The Last call commentscame in quite
late, and I simply forgot to update the write-up after the discussion took place.
The result of those was the updated status, to experimental (rather
than standards track), so they were heard; I just didn't track them correctly
into the write-up.  Again, my apologies,
			regards,
				Ted Hardie