Please unsubscribe from this mailing list

Jari Arkko <jari.arkko@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,

We are planning to talk about the routing and addressing
topic in Prague in a number of different meetings.

Wednesday 1830-1930, Plenary --
http://www.arkko.com/ietf/ietf-68/ietf68_roap_agenda.txt

This is a short report on where we are with this problem and what
aspects of it the IETF can address.

Thursday 0900-1130, INTAREA --
http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/07mar/agenda/intarea.txt

This is an architectural discussion about future IETF work on
identifier-locator split and multi-level locator designs that may help
issues with routing scalability and other issues in the long term.

(Also called "the ROAP BOF".)

Thursday 1300-1500, RTGAREA --
http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/07mar/agenda/rtgarea.txt

This meeting focuses on what we could do with BGP to address
some aspects of the problem in the short term.

Saturday March 17th, RRG --
http://www1.tools.ietf.org/group/irtf/trac/wiki/RRG

This is a research group discussion on rechartering the Routing
Research Group to look at new architectural approaches (including
clean slate designs).

Comments and suggestions appreciated. And please
participate the meetings! The main mailing list
for discussion is the RAM list, subscribe at
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ram

Jari, Mark, and Ross

Here?s a new way to find what you're looking for - Yahoo! Answers