Re: IETF 70 & 73 Venue Locations

Ole writes:

The Westin Vancouver is already "sold out" if you just try to book it normally on the web or by phone, but mention IETF and it works.

I'm like to commend the IAD/IASA for getting reasonable cancellation terms at the Westin Bayshore. Westin reservations just told me that I could cancel my reservation up 'til 4pm the day before arrival without penalty (and only pay a one night penalty if I don't show at all). That's far more reasonable than we're getting from the Hilton in Prague.

-- Sam