AW: Last Call: draft-ietf-geopriv-radius-lo (Carrying LocationObjects in RADIUS

Hi Bernard,

I received your review. I need more time to process given its length.
In fact the length of your review surprised me a bit given the long (>16 months) discussion we already had about the document.

Ciao
Hannes