RE: SRV records considered dubious

The draft is in the repository, it was posted to the DNSEXT list in June.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hallambaker-dkimpolicy-00.txt

This option has been raised repeatedly on the DNSEXT list. Annother more general draft was circulated a year earlier.

By the way where are the drafts proposing the other options in choices?