Re: Call for Nominations - NomCom06

Hi Cullen,

on 2006-10-20 21:21 Cullen Jennings said the following:
> Sam - sorry - we should have tested this.
>
> Andrew -  my feeling is that we need to provide a solution to this
> soon. It's seems to me that just accepting email nominations would be
> one of the easiest ways to do it.

For the record, email nominations is already mentioned as a fallback
solution on the Nomcom front page (http://tools.ietf.org/group/nomcom/06).

> For this nomcom could we switch to
> accepting either web or email nominations and in the future we can
> work with the tools team to make sure any web versions work well with
> text browsers?

I hope the text browser issue is resolved now -- I've tested w3m and
lynx.  Lynx won't work (can't handle the digest auth.) but w3m should
work fine now.

> I imagine there will be similar issues with the rest
> of the web forms.

I've gone through them all, and they should be OK.  If there are
any further issues, I'll work to address them swiftly.

Regards,

	Henrik