From:   todd glassey [mailto:tglassey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent:   Friday, October 13, 2006 08:51 AM Eastern Standard Time
To:     Harald Alvestrand; ietf@xxxxxxxx; Aisenberg, Michael
Cc:     John C Klensin; Contreras,Jorge
Subject:        Re: I understand that there is an ISO MOU with the IETF - I want to     see     it...

Harald - you are right - the commentary came off the ABA Information
Security Committee based on a question I had asked on IP issues for a matter
not concerning the IETF per se, but when Michael popped up with the
commentary that there was a formal MOU, I was intrigued and I wanted to see
the document.

And yes its Michael Aisenberg who made the statement who you will note is
cc:d on this mailing (Morning Michael :-)

For those of you who are unaware, Michael is Verisign's Sr. Attorney in its
Federal Operations group as I recall - Michael - please correct me if I am
wrong on the title!

Todd