Re: Please stop the country-specific references

But if you mean that IETF "non-members" should stay away from
important policy-related things like the dispute resolution process or

Certainly not; that's part of the standards process, which is
explicitly excluded from IASA scope.

the very nature of the IETF (incorporated or not, in a country or
another, etc), then, I would certainly disagree.

Well, hold on: the community took a clear decision about that,
which is recorded in RFC 4071. My point is only that IASA is charged
to implement that decision, which surely includes making sure that
we remain tax-exempt, appropriately insured, etc.

   Brian