RE: [Nea] WG Review: Network Endpoint Assessment (nea)

Hi Russ,

I don't disagree with the above. But, I was mainly wondering what impact
any of these decisions may have on NEA itself? Aren't these just
post-NEA actions?

In general though, I have far less problems with this text than I do
with the idea of NEA somehow protecting networks or NEA being performed
on endpoints that is not owned by the organization performing NEA.

Regards,
Vidya