Suggestion for IETF Critical Infrastructrei WG.

I also have a suggestion for a WG and while I don't think its a Security
Area WG model, it is one that would use some Security WG's work-product.
That is a Critical Infrastructure WG. One specific to BCP's and Operating
Guidelines for CI and its protection.

The Charter would enable the CI WG to use components of any and all IETF
WG's and external Standards bodies and their works to create
common-and -open models for the practices of protecting the Critical
Infrastructure.

Any commentary?

Todd Glassey