RE: Adjusting the Nomcom process

One simple fix here would be to publish the list on IETF announce BEFORE it goes to the secretariat and to ONLY use that list regardless of whether people are excluded or not.

This still leaves the question of what to do if people were left off the list and need to be added in.

Another safeguard that can be put in place here is to date the choice of random seeds a fixed time after the list is posted. If the nomcon is appointed late well though, it does not matter.