Re: NOMCOM term limits... Re: Now there seems to be lack of communicaiton here...

I originally said two...and would prefer that.

What I am saying is that there should be a total of two or three instances
as a NOMCOM candidate and that is a much different statement than figuring
who is in office now and who is eligible...As to what it prevents-career
Internet Standards jockey's.

And since the purpose is to keep the IETF honest, I want the same term
limits for any and all IETF positions, including the TRUST as well.

By the way - has anyone seen a Business Plan for the TRUST and what it is
supposed to do? I don't mean some fictional set of ideas - I mean the
business plan. I want to see exactly what the Trust is responsible for and
how its to be measured,

Todd