RE: Now there seems to be lack of communicaiton here...

Title: RE: Now there seems to be lack of communicaiton here...

If it ain't broke? How much more evidence of being broke do we need?

The bug here is that the process is insufficiently robust under operator error.

That is broke.

The underlying problem here is the lack of auditability in the process.

There is a simple fix here, eliminate the dependency on the list ordering and the system does not have such a critical dependence on the operator.

Again nobody is claiming anything dishonest has happened here. The concern is that the accident could be repeated on purpose in the future to exclude undesirable candidates. Having spent part of last month watching this attempted in Alabama it is a real concern.

When something is broke admit the fact. Prattling on about not fixing what aint broke only makes people angry.

Sent from my GoodLink Wireless Handheld (www.good.com)