RE: NomCom 2006/07: Selection Process Reset

And to that hopefully final note, lets not forget that taking on the
responsibility of NOMCOM chair is a generally thankless task that Andrew has
volunteered to do.

The process has to go forward and Harald is completely correct.

I was selected in the previous spin and if selected again Andrew will, of
course, have my compete support.