Clustered Signaling Gateways specifications

Hi

I am looking for specifications regarding the functioning of an SG( Physically two different boxes for redundancy purposes)
but known to the network as only 1 point code.
As a tester may be I can say a single stack running across the two boxes
My querres are regarding loadsharing, failover of a box in the culster and what actions should be taken
failure of the connection between the boxes and so on........

I would be very glad if someone points me in the direction if a document/ a similar document exists
Basically the SGs talk M3UA/SS7 to be more specific

Thanks and Regards,
Satya Prasad

begin:vcard
fn:Satya Prasad Nemana
n:Nemana;Satya Prasad
org:Tech Mahindra R&D Services,;System Testing, SSG, Alcatel
adr:;;9/7 Hosur Road,;Bangalore;Karnataka;560079;India
email;internet:satya_prasad.nemana@xxxxxxxxxxx
title:Software Engineer
tel;work:+91-80-25539232 Extn:1243
tel;home:+91-9886148594
note;quoted-printable:Other contact phone numbers=0D=0A=
	=0D=0A=
	Wife home : +91-8742-242372=0D=0A=
	Native : +91-8812-234734
x-mozilla-html:TRUE