Re: Response to the Appeal by [...]

On Thu, Jul 20, 2006 at 11:02:23AM -0700, todd glassey wrote:
> OK Sam -
> What do you do after the ISOC refuses to hear an appeal? What oversight is
> there? Arbitration? Court? This is a serious question since there is no
> reason for the ISOC BOT to actually consent to hear any specific appeal and
> by the writing of their own Articles of Incorporation or BOT Actions
> that I have read... there is no reason or constraining guideline
> forcing them to be this.

What do you do have the the US Supreme Court refuses to hear an
appeal?  What oversight is there?  You can not force the US Supreme
Court to consent to hear anyu specific appeal, after all.....

At the end of the day, there has to be some court of last appeal; it
can't be turtles all the way down.

							- Ted