RE: Meetings in other regions

As a formal Standards Process - what is the records retention process - and what are the defined records that make up the Evidence Package from any given initiative?

This is a serious question for any and all  efforts within the IETF. The other issue is the authentication and guarantee that the Mail List Hostroy's are accurate and that the Mail Server's were not messed with to impact any individuals participation in the list profess are today essentially non-existant and are required in most all proofing models currently accepted.

Todd Glassey