RE: The IETF 66 Attendees Alias

How about this:

Use the same mailing list. The secretariat marks important messages as important via the header flag customarily used for this purpose.

Set the mailing list to strip out important/urgent flag on messages from anyone else.

This means that my existing email config still works and I don't have to mess with it which would be rather painful given that I have email pagers and other stuff connected through it.